Babson Collaborative Student Network (BCSN)
50+ Students. 15 Schools. 12 Countries
BSCN is global student club for select student leaders from colleges and universities around the world that are members of the Babson Collaborative for Entrepreneurship Education. Student ambassadors chosen to represent their school in BCSN will engage with a global network of peers, learn about entrepreneurship trends from market experts, and develop leadership skills while planning events for a broader student audience.
Why Should Students Join BCSN?
As a BCSN member, you will:
BCSN First Meeting
BCSN Launch Event
View the recording from December 10, 2020
- The club is open to Bachelor’s and Master’s students
- Each school names four students (called ambassadors) to the BCSN (the four students are referred to as the school’s BCSN team)
- Ambassadors may refer to themselves as “[School name] ambassador to the global Babson Collaborative Student Network"
- Each school may determine their own criteria for selecting the four ambassadors.
- Every participating school will name at least one faculty or staff member as advisor to the team
- The BCSN will gain guidance and support from Babson Collaborative Student Engagement Member Interest Group, but we expect student ambassadors to drive BCSN activities to ensure that it remains relevant and valuable.
- At minimum, bi-monthly planning meetings are held; all ambassadors are expected to attend and contribute
- At minimum, bi-monthly events are planned by the BCSN team(s) from one or more schools. The purpose of these events is to educate attendees (open to students from any Collaborative school) about an important topic through the lens of the host country(ies)/culture)(s). The focus can be global trends in entrepreneurship but could also be about other related topics (arts, for example).
- The official language for BCSN activities and communications is English
Questions? Contact director of the Babson Collaborative, Jamie Kendrioski at BabsonCollaborative@Babson.edu