THE COLLABORATIVE MEMBER PORTAL
As the primary platform for member engagement, the Collaborative Portal houses a library of curricular, co-curricular and research materials, as well as webinars, member directories, Fieldnotes, and detailed information on Collaborative events, opportunities and special projects.
If you are not currently a member of the Babson Collaborative for Entrepreneurship Education, CLICK HERE to learn more and to apply. Questions? Email Jamie Kendrioski, director of the Collaborative at BabsonCollaborative@babson.edu
Member Quick Links:
- Academic Content Library: Materials such as course syllabi, case studies, and activity guides available for download
- Community Conversations: Register for upcoming conversations and review summaries of past conversations
- Faculty & Staff Directory: Searchable list of faculty and staff engaged with the Collaborative
- Global Summit: Annual event for sharing pedagogical bests practices and advancing thought leadership together
- Research: Learn about Collaborative research topics and join a research team
- Student Challenge: Everything you need to run the Collaborative Global Student Challenge at your school
- Webinars: Register for upcoming webinars and watch past webinars
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®. The top-ranked college for entrepreneurship education, Babson is a dynamic living and learning laboratory where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society. We prepare the entrepreneurial leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to make a difference in the world, and have an impact on organizations of all sizes and types. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value.