Babson Collaborative Student Network (BCSN)
The BSCN is global student club for select student representatives from colleges and universities that are part of the Babson Collaborative, an institutional membership organization for entrepreneurship educators.
As a BCSN member, you will:
- Expand your professional network
- Serve as an ambassador from your school
- Work on multi-cultural teams to plan activities and create new opportunities
- Share your cultural and regional perspectives
- Gain valuable insights from entrepreneurship educators and industry experts
- Gain a certificate from the Babson Collaborative for event planning, meeting attendance, and demonstrated leadership in the club
- The club is open to bachelor’s and Master’s students
- Each school names four students (called ambassadors) to the BCSN (the four students are referred to as the school’s BCSN team)
- Each school may determine their own criteria for selecting the four ambassadors.
- Every participating school will name at least one faculty or staff member as advisor to the team
- The BCSN will gain guidance and support from Babson Collaborative Student Engagement Member Interest Group, but we expect student ambassadors to drive BCSN activities to ensure that it remains relevant and valuable.
- At minimum, bi-monthly planning meetings are held; all ambassadors are expected to attend and contribute
- At minimum, bi-monthly events are planned by the BCSN team(s) from one or more schools. The purpose of these events is to educate attendees (open to students from any Collaborative school) about an important topic through the lens of the host country(ies)/culture)(s). The focus can be global trends in entrepreneurship but could also be about other related topics (arts, for example).
- The official language for BCSN activities and communications is English
Questions? Contact director of the Babson Collaborative, Jamie Kendrioski at BabsonCollaborative@Babson.edu