BENEFITS FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATORS
The Babson Collaborative convenes and facilitates connections between educators at like-minded institutions around the world that are building and expanding their entrepreneurship education ecosystem. The Collaborative provides access to pedagogical best practices, expertise and thought leadership from Babson, and other member institutions. Through various platforms, members share resources and opportunities, and participate in activities to remain at the forefront of entrepreneurship education.
QUICK LINKS - FOR MEMBERS
- Academic Content Library: Materials such as course syllabi, case studies, and activity guides available for download
- Community Conversations: Register for upcoming conversations and review summaries of past conversations
- Faculty & Staff Directory: Searchable list of faculty and staff engaged with the Collaborative
- Global Summit: Annual event for sharing pedagogical bests practices and advancing thought leadership together
- Research: Learn about Collaborative research topics and join a research team
- Student Challenge: Everything you need to run the Collaborative Global Student Challenge at your school
- Webinars: Register for upcoming webinars and watch recordings of past webinars
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®. The top-ranked college for entrepreneurship education, Babson is a dynamic living and learning laboratory where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society. We prepare the entrepreneurial leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to make a difference in the world, and have an impact on organizations of all sizes and types. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value.